The Zed-FULL offers a single solution tool for the Auto Locksmith market. The combination of key cloning, remote cloning, transponder management, eeprom programming, pincode reading and OBD key & remote programming makes the Zed-FULL the most versatile programmer with flexible purchase options.
The Zed-FULL users training course offers new and existing customers an ideal understanding of all aspects of the tool, how to navigate the screens, use the software and benefit from the features. The training has a mixture of theory and practical covering the full aspects of the Zed-FULL, with the opportunity to work both on the bench and on a range of vehicles offering solutions to a selection of scenarios.
- Introduction to immobiliser systems and components
- Introduction to the Zed-FULL system
- Understanding transponder technology
- Methods to identify, clone, produce, recycle, unlock and write transponders
- Testing, cloning and emulating remotes
- An understanding of eepromming solutions and the benefits
- Navigation of the Zed-FULL eeprom system
- Demonstration of pincode reading, transponder cloning and writing using eepromming
- Reading pincodes, precoded transponders, programming keys and remotes via the OBD socket on a variety of vehicles
- Overview of PC software, database, updating & loading software
Who Should Attend
This two day course will give new owners of the Zed-FULL a comprehensive understanding of all the features of the equipment and how to maximise the various software options.
NCFE accredited level 3
|Duration :||2 Days (9am - 5pm)|
|Course Code :||IIQ3074|
|NQF Level :||3|
|Price :||£400.00 + VAT|
|December 2018||Wednesday 5th||Places Available||2 day course|
|January 2019||Wednesday 30th||Places Available|
|March 2019||Wednesday 20th||Places Available|