Mercedes Key Programming
Mercedes key programming requires a high level of understanding and practice. Therefore, we suggest that you attend this special one day training courses designed specifically to enable you to get the best from your equipment.
The training offers a mix of theory and practical on a range of bench mounted demonstration equipment, and includes OBD programming methods, direct connections and eepromming procedures.
- Introduction to Mercedes remote key programming
- Understanding the hardware equipment
- Understanding the software
- Adding additional keys to a working system using the 'sniff system'
- Adding keys using the OBD socket
- Ignition lock module removal and types
- Soldering techniques and methods
- Programming remotes to ignition lock modules
- Virginise used remote keys
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for customers that own a Zed-FULL and have purchased the Mercedes package.
The candidate will leave with the ability to program all types of Mercedes remote keys.
NCFE accredited level 4
|Duration :||1 Day (9am - 5pm)|
|Course Code :||IIQ3707|
|NQF Level :||4|
|Price :||£300.00 + VAT|
|June 2023||Thursday 1st||6 Places Available|
|September 2023||Thursday 14th||6 Places Available|
|November 2023||Thursday 9th||6 Places Available|
Book This Course
To book this course, please click the button below to be taken to our main webiste. From there, you can select all the courses you wish to book in one place and make the necessary payment. Once the booking is completed, we'll be in touch shortly with confirmation of your booking.