Key Cloning Silca RW4+ and ID48
As an alternative to key programming, many vehicle keys can be cloned with a transponder duplicating machine. This enables existing keys to be duplicated without the need of complicated programming.
This course uses the market leading Silca RW4+ transponder machine to carry out many types of cloning. In recent years the ability to clone Phillips ID46 and Megamos ID48 transponders has increased the volume of keys that can be cloned, however these procedures require both the existing working key and the vehicle to complete the operation.
Cloning a key offers a quick and less complicated service to offer customers additional keys and can also offer a solution to key programmers wanting to supply a remote key but where programming is not possible.
- Transponder identification
- Transponder fixed code writing
- Fixed transponder cloning
- Texas transponder cloning
- Phillips crypto transponder cloning
- Phillips ID46 cloning using snoop module
- Megamos ID48 cloning using Internet, M box & M snoop
- Cloning transponder types
- Manual remote programming procedures
- KeyDIY & ID48 cloning together
- PC software, database & loading software
- Linking RW4+ to MVPPro/AD100Pro for Fiat precoding
Who Should Attend
Attending the course will give an in-depth understanding of cloning using the Silca RW4+. Therefore this course best suits candidates that own or intend to own an RW4+ and want to understand the cloning opportunities with the equipment. Ideal for companies that want to offer an “additional key” solution or wants to add cloning to their current services.
NCFE accredited level 2
|Duration :||1/2 Day (1.30pm - 5pm)|
|Course Code :||IIQ3706|
|NQF Level :||2|
|Price :||£150.00 + VAT|
Book Together with the Key and Remote Repair Course
As this course meets the needs of the key cutting shops, cobblers shops, ironmongers and other shops that often get the opportunity to offer key & remote service, this course runs on the same day as the Key and Remote Repair course, and if booked together will be discounted by £25.00.
|February 2018||Wednesday 28th||Places Available|
|April 2018||Monday 9th||Places Available|