Eeprom & Microprocessor Programming
EEPROM programming is an excellent extension to any auto locksmith's services. The ability to be able to read a pincode or create a transponder directly from the immobiliser gives a profitable additional skill to the experienced auto locksmith.
An in-depth training course enabling students to carry out eeprom programming services. Includes eeprom / microprocessor removal, reading, writing and resoldering using a variety of equipment.
A training course with a high practical content and hands-on training.
- Immobiliser systems - how they work
- Eeprom / Microprocessor systems and their operation
- Reading eeprom / microprocessors using Zed-FULL and other tools
- Writing eeprom / microprocessors using Zed-FULL and other tools
- Using Zed-FULL to create transponders and read pincodes
- Removal using hot air and refitting using soldering stations
Who Should Attend
Anyone wanting to expand their auto locksmith services into EEPROM programming, this highly skilled area offers the opportunity to expand your services and maximize your income.
NCFE accredited level 3
|Duration :||1 Day (9am - 5pm)|
|Course Code :||IIQ2057|
|NQF Level :||3|
|Price :||£250.00 + VAT|
|March 2018||Thursday 1st||Places Available|