Advanced Key Programming Procedures Techniques
As new vehicle models are released, manufacturers are moving towards precoded transponders and more secure designs with combined key-remotes, often with proximity operation. This adds an additional level of security and complexity.
This course details the methods of precoding aftermarket transponders, additional pincode reading solutions, proximity key solutions and other procedures as they are released.
- An in-depth understanding of VAG & Fiat precoding
- Pin code reading on Renault, Nissan, Kia & Hyundai and other makes
- Smart dongle and smart aerial applications
- Pin codes & key numbers using CWP2 code wizard
- Proximity key-remote systems
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for customers that are at least moderately experienced in key programming and have a working knowledge of the AD100Pro / MVPPro.
NCFE accredited level 3
|Duration :||1 Day (9am - 5pm)|
|Course Code :||IIQ2034|
|NQF Level :||3|
|Price :||£250.00 + VAT|